7.1.22

No Time for Love Like Now - Michael Stipe & Big Red Machine


No time for breezy No time for arguments No time for love like now There's no time in the bardo No time in the in-between No time for love like now There's no time for dancing There's no time for undecideds No time for love like now Where did this all begin to change The lockdown memories can't sustain This glistening, hanging free fall I turned away from the glorious light I turned my head and cried Whatever waiting means in this new place I am waiting for you There's no time for honey No time for psalms and thresholds Whisper a sweet prayer sigh Where did this all begin to change The lockdown memories can't sustain This glistening, hanging free fall I turned away from the glorious light I turned my head and cried Whatever waiting means in this new place I am waiting for you Your voice is echoing love, love, love, love, love I hear it far, far away And I am waiting for you I am waiting for you Whatever waiting means in this new place I am waiting for you Yes, I am waiting for you I am waiting for you